Terms & Conditions of Storrs Lodges
Where a party or a booking consists of three or more log cabins and/or is to include members from an organisation/institution/similar body or those benefiting from activities organised by third parties, for example, charities, local authorities and the like you must provide the following before we can confirm your booking:
- The name and type of organisation/institution etc, (if applicable).
- Details for the contact person wishing to make the booking.
- The name, age, address and gender of each member of the party.
- Any other information we may reasonably require and you must obtain our specific agreement that where the majority of the party is under 21 or includes any person(s) who are normally closely supervised, there will be sufficient capable and responsible adults over the age of 21, in every accommodation unit, to provide adequate supervision for the party.
You must provide the following information prior to arrival and confirm it on arrival:
- A completed rooming list or registration form for each accommodation unit, showing the name, age, address and gender of each member of the party and identifying the capable and responsible persons referred to above.
- The name of one capable and responsible person over the age of 21 who must be present for the duration of the break and accept overall responsibility for the whole party.